Business Meetings and Retreats
The Captain Wohlt Inn is the ideal Missouri meeting facility for small and medium size meetings or retreats, a weekend destination to reward employee performance excellence or a thank you for a job well done.
The accommodations at Captain Wohlt Inn are an inviting alternative to typical group lodging at a hotel. The peace and quiet promotes concentration and group interaction. In their free time, your people will love discovering all that Hermann has to offer: informative museums, 121 buildings on the National Historic Registry, quaint shops and antique stores, wonderful restaurant and award winning wineries.
Hermann, MO is only a one hour and fifteen minute drive from St. Louis or three hours from Kansas City.
The Captain Wohlt is comprised of four historic buildings with 8 rooms and four suites in the Heart of Hermann’s historic district. We pamper our guests with exceptional service, unique guestrooms and delicious breakfasts.
The Captain’s Neighbor, one of our four buildings, offers a common room, ideal for meetings of 12 or fewer people. The room has a large table, T.V., D.V.D., high speed Internet access and complimentary coffee, tea and bottled water.
We will be glad to serve as your meeting coordinators, arranging:
- Catered lunches. The Cottage Restaurant caters delicious lunches that are served in the Captain Wohlt Inn dining room.
- Dinners. We recommend The Cottage and The Vintage Restaurant at Stone Hill Winery.
- Free-time tours of Hermann and wineries.
For larger groups STONE HILL WINERY, less than one mile from The Captain Wohlt Inn, has ideal meeting facilities. The Carriage Room can accommodate up to 30 people and The Pavilion up to 200 people.
Need more rooms? There are over 40 B&Bs in the Hermann area and we would be glad to help you book rooms at other fine facilities.
Comments from groups:
- "I would like to thank you for your wonderful accommodations. We all had a wonderful time and your Inn was the perfect relaxation as well as productive meeting time." - Parkway West Administration team
- "Thank you so much for your wonderful hospitality last week. You made our stay truly memorable and enjoyable. The rooms were great, the food was sonderful and your unique insight into the Hermann community was truly refreshing." - University of Missouri Extension
Come discover the hospitality and charm of the Captain Wohlt Inn. You and your group will never forget your enchanted Hermann experience.
After a successful meeting participants
wait at the Amtrak Station for their return home.