Use Mid-Missouri’s Premier Historic Inn, the Captain Wohlt Inn, as your home base while exploring the wonders of Mid-Missouri. The following discounts will apply if mentioned when you make your reservation:
• Stay three nights and receive a 15% discount on the third night
• Stay four nights and receive a 20% discount on the fourth night plus the 15% discount
Day Trip to Missouri’s Capital, Jefferson City:
• 60 miles west from Hermann, approximately 1 hour 15 minutes
• Visit www.visitjeffersoncity.com for things to do
• On your way to Jefferson City we recommend a stop at the Shrine of Our Lady of Sorrows
Day Tip to Daniel Boone’s Home, Defiance:
• 60 miles east, approximately 1 hour 15 minutes
• If you like history you’ll love this trip.
Take a beautiful Trip South and Explore:
• Swiss Meat Company – the only sausage served on Amtrak trains.
• Enjoy one of a kind art, go to the Gourd House (no website available, ask the Innkeeper for information)
• Have fun at the Phoenix Winery
• Before returning to the Captain Wohlt Inn enjoy a stop at Wenwood Winery
How About Another Trip to Wonderful Missouri Wineries! We suggest you visit Augusta.
• 45 miles west, approximately 1 hour
• For information visit the Augusta Chamber of Commerce
Don’t Forget to Take a Trip to Historic Washington:
• 30 miles, approximately a 45 minute drive
• On the way a stop at Indian Ridge Gardens (website not available, see Innkeeper for information). Two acres of gardens, hiking trails, tour an exact 1840’s log cabin replica, specializing in perennials with over three hundred varieties.
• More Washington visitor information
Explore Mid-Missouri while you stay at the Captain Wohlt Inn and have what many guests say is Hermann’s Best Breakfast!